K-ETA REquirements
Effective Sept. 1, 2021, all DoD Civilians, Contractors and Family Members, traveling to the Republic of Korea must have a valid visa or an approved Korea - Electronic Travel Authorization (K-ETA) prior to entering the country, unless already in possession of a valid Korean visa.

Download Image: Full Size (0.05 MB)
Photo by: Korea Immagration Service |  VIRIN: 210908-O-QN611-100.JPG