Frequently Asked Questions

Former/Current Employee Information – How do I get information regarding former or current USACE employees?
We cannot/do not provide personal information regarding former/current employees.

Former U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Military Personnel Information – How do I locate?
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers cannot assist; however, the U.S. Army has a system in place for possibly helping to locate former/retired military personnel. Please visit the Army’s website at to find information which may assist you.

Training/Classes Offered by USACE – How do I find out about training, certification, instructing, etc.?
Please visit the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Learning Center at or email the USACE Learning Center at

Camping/Recreation Facilities Locations, Fees, Amenities, Maps ... Where do I find ... ?
Visit our "Corps Lakes Gateway" website at which provides recreation information including activities, discounts, volunteering, directions, fees, amenities, discount pass information, and campground hosting.

How do I join the Army?
To find information about joining the Army, please visit the U.S. Army website at or contact your local Army Recruiter.

Employment/Jobs/Working for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers – How do I apply for a job?
All civilian job opportunities available with the Federal government, including USACE, are posted on USAJobs at USAJobs is the Federal Government's Official Job Site. One must apply for Federal jobs using the tools available (including a resume/resume builder).

Doing Business with the Corps – How do I contract with or do business with the Corps?
To get information regarding contracting with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, please visit our Business With Us page. Information provided includes Small Business, USACE Business Opportunities on FedBizOpps, Central Contractor Registration (required to do business with the Corps), Federal Business Opportunities Website and e-mail information to direct your contracting questions to the Directorate of Contracting.

My Local Corps of Engineers Office – How do I find the office serving my geographical location of interest?
Please visit our Office Locator page and enter the zip code for your geographical area. Contact information for the Corps of Engineers office serving your geographical area of interest will be provided.

Freedom of Information Act Requests – Where and how do I make a FOIA request?
Please visit our FOIA page where you will find extensive information to include mailing addresses, email addresses, phone numbers and fax numbers of all of the USACE FOIA offices.